In fulfilling our mission, to improve the quality of life of patients and their families, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the leading source of free blood cancer information, education and support for blood cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, families and healthcare professionals. LLS helps patients navigate their cancer treatments and access quality care.
It is the LLS Education & Services team that provides this wide array of free education and support resources.
- Our Information Specialists assist patients and their families with financial and social challenges, and give accurate, up-to-date disease, treatment and support information at every stage of the cancer trajectory.
- Clinical trial nurse navigators increase patients’ opportunities for clinical trial participation by facilitating informed decision-making and minimizing logistical barriers for the patient and family.
- A registered dietitian, with expertise in oncology nutrition, provides free one-on-one nutrition consultations.
- A multidisciplinary team of health-related professionals develops and delivers free education and support materials, resources, and programs through a variety of mediums to reach professionals and patients/survivors/caregivers of different ages and at different stages of the cancer trajectory, with varying degrees of health literacy.
- A field-based team, made up of staff and trained volunteers, is dedicated to reaching health care providers as well as patients and their families in local communities, connecting them with the range of resources LLS offers, and delivering community-based education and support programs designed to maximize informed decision making and quality of life.
For more information please check out our services and resources or chat with a staff member.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Please make sure the password is typed in ALL CAPS and includes the exclamation point. Enter the email address that you used to register for the conference.